Free Axe Throwing!
for anyone interested in leagues - watch the video
Proudly affiliated with the World Axe Throwing League
See what it's all about: www.WorldAxeThrowingLeague.com
Fall Leagues Start on September 13th
Thursdays @ 7:00pm & Sundays @ 5:00pm
SIGN UP NOW
(fill out the form below to sign up!)
- WATL Singles and Duals: standard league scoring - 40 scored throws each week
- 8 weeks (7 weeks of standard competition, final week is the playoff round)
- Sundays @ 5:00pm (Starting September 13th)
- Thursday @ 7:00pm (Starting September 17th)
- WATL rules/scoring/guidelines apply
- All scores tracked on official WATL online leader board (compete locally and globally)
- Make up throwing will be allowed for approved absences.
- Participants are allowed to in more than one league but only one will count toward official WATL leaderboard.
One-time $5 WATL registration fee
$15 per person per week (Thursday and Sundays are separate leagues)
$5 more for Duals league
Other important info:
- Bring your own axes or use ours - all axes must conform to WATL restrictions.
- League participants enjoy $15 throwing for up to 90 minutes any time at Riverbend Axe Throwing.
- Other non-WATL league formats will be available as interest allows (doubles, teams, etc...)
- The winner of our league will qualify for regional/national championships.
Check out WATL rules page for more info: worldaxethrowingleague.com/axe-throwing-rules