Winter Leagues Begin the week of January 8th!
Sundays @ 4:00pm in East Alton:
- Begins Sunday, January 8th -
Standard Hatchet, Duals, and Big Axe
Thursdays @ 7:00pm in Jerseyville:
- Begins Thursday, January 12th -
Standard Hatchet, Big Axe, and KNIVES!
Proudly affiliated with the World Axe Throwing League
& the World Knife Throwing League
See what it's all about: www.WorldAxeThrowingLeague.com
- WATL Singles, Duals, and Big Axe: standard league scoring - 4 matches per week.
- WKTL format for Knife Throwing
- 8 weeks (7 weeks of standard competition, final week is the playoff round)
- Sundays @ 4:00pm
- Thursday @ 7:00pm
- WATL/WKTL rules/scoring/guidelines apply
- All scores tracked on official WATL/WKTL online leader board (compete locally and globally)
- Make up throwing will be allowed for approved absences.
- Participants are allowed to in more than one league but only one will count toward official WATL leaderboard.
One-time $5 WATL registration fee per discipline.
$15 per person per week (Thursday and Sundays are separate leagues)
$5 more for Duals league and/or Big Axe
Other important info:
- Bring your own axes or use ours - all axes must conform to WATL restrictions.
- League participants enjoy $15 throwing for up to 90 minutes any time at Riverbend Axe Throwing.
- Other non-WATL league formats will be available as interest allows (doubles, teams, etc...)
- The winner of our league will qualify for regional/national championships.
Check out WATL rules page for more info: worldaxethrowingleague.com/axe-throwing-rules